Dilich (Andy Sanitary Ware) has strict standard requirements for products, and took the lead in implementing ISO9001:2008 quality management system standards. The products have successively passed European EN817, European CE, French ACS, British WRAS, North American CUPC, Canadian CASS and other certifications. Adhere to design innovation, quality first, create unique taste of bathroom product style and life trend, add design elements such as simplicity, luxury, fashion, etc., and also bring customers a good and comfortable bathroom life enjoyment. But after buying a faucet, the maintenance of the faucet is also very important. Today, the faucet manufacturer Andy Sanitary Ware will talk to you about the maintenance of the faucet.
In the bathroom, the faucet is also very important, so we cannot ignore the maintenance of the faucet.
1. Every month or so, wipe the faucet with car wax, which can seal the small holes on the surface of the electroplating layer to prevent moisture or corrosive gases from running in.
2. You can use a soft cloth to apply a little toothpaste to clean the surface of the faucet, and then rinse it off with water. However, do not wipe with alkaline cleaners or steel balls to avoid damage to the electroplating surface.
3. In the process of using a single-handle faucet, do not open and close too quickly; in addition, do not close the double-handle faucet too tightly, otherwise the water stopper will fall off, resulting in continuous water flow and the switch cannot be turned off.
4. The foaming device located at the water outlet of the faucet is often due to water quality problems, and the water volume is small or unstable. This may be because the foamer is blocked by debris. You can unscrew the foamer and use clean water or a needle to remove the debris. thing.
5. Regularly check the upper and lower water hoses. Once cracks are found, replace them immediately, so as to ensure that the service life of the faucet is not affected.
In fact, after a period of use, we should check and clean the faucet to avoid inconvenience caused by damage.
The cleaning of the faucet is actually not complicated. After washing your face and brushing your teeth, you can wipe it with a rag to keep the faucet as new for a long time. The copper faucet can be scrubbed with boiling water and detergent, or it can be cleaned directly with some strong degreasing detergent.
Usually, when scale and rust are found on the faucet, use a damp cloth or sponge dipped in a little special detergent to wipe the surface in time, and then dry it with a clean cloth or rinse it with water.
In addition, use a soft-bristled toothbrush dipped in toothpaste or gently wipe with a scouring pad dipped in toothpaste, which can remove scale and oil, and make the surface of the faucet clean and bright. If you find that the water output of the faucet is reduced or the water is split, it is probably caused by the clogging of the bubbler. At this time, remove the bubbler, soak it in vinegar, use a small brush or other tools to clean the debris, and then reinstall it. .
Part of the content of this article is organized from the network sharing, if there is any infringement, please contact the editor to delete it.