1. Stainless steel kitchen faucet. The stainless steel faucet is lead-free, acid and alkali resistant, not easy to corrode, and its hardness and toughness are more than twice that of copper faucets, but the hardness, toughness and cutting are more difficult than copper faucets.
2. Copper faucet. The inside of the copper is relatively rough, you can observe the inside of the faucet, you can grind it in an inconspicuous place to see the brass color, but there is no problem.
3. Iron faucet. Iron faucets are easy to rust and difficult to replace and disassemble, just like magnets. Generally, they are some small faucets, the surface is more difficult to handle, and the appearance is relatively rough; the large hot and cold faucets use less iron, and the processing is more difficult.
4. Ceramic faucet. Compared with other materials, the faucet made of ceramic has the advantages of no rust, no oxidation, and no easy wear. The appearance is generous, which brings out the high-end atmosphere of the whole space.
5. Zinc alloy faucet. The zinc alloy faucet is harmful to the human body. The shell is easily corroded and broken after being impacted by water, and the surface is white after grinding. At present, it is generally made of sand casting process and machine die casting, and the interior is smooth and flat.
Faucet manufacturer Diliqi Sanitary Ware takes "art comes from life" as its brand concept, and aims to create a high-quality bathroom life for customers that is synchronized with the world. Diliqi people have strict standard requirements for products, and take the lead in implementing ISO9001:2008 quality management system standards. The products have successively passed European EN817, European CE, French ACS, British WRAS, North American CUPC, Canadian CASS and other certifications.
Part of the content of this article is organized from the network sharing, if there is any infringement, please contact the editor to delete it.